Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

100 Days to go!!!




So im offically retired! (for now) but im going crazy trying to figure out what to do with my time! Friends and family keep telling me to rest up because I will need it, but I guess im still in work mode! Im so use to being up and out of bed by 6:00 a.m. and going non stop until 3:00 p.m. Im getting pretty anxious about getting the nersury done! We have all the painting done, the wall decals and chandelier are here, im just waiting for the chair rails and blinds to go up, and then the furniture comes August 26th!!!! Hopefully everything will be done before the baby shower on the 29th so I can show everyone the pic's! Speaking of baby shower my mother (Sophia's yia yia) is doing a fabolous job planning it, everything from the cake to the decorations are just beautiful!!! I have about 30 people on the guest list (which keeps growing) I think we may have gone overboard but the more the merrier!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW ! looking good sistah ! its a shame Im not gonna be able to be there for the shower :(
    But definitely before she comes Im coming to SRQ to see that belly !!! :) Luv ya bunchessss

    ReplyDelete